joi, 29 septembrie 2016

Hi-hi-hi-ha-ha-ha! Eu amo Lisboa!

One month ago I was searching for an answer to the question:
”WhatI am really good at?”
I have lived almost two years in some small  communities in countryside, I have almost four years of volunteering in Europe and I have many skills: from baking bread, cooking survival food with whatever I have in the kitchen, preserving food for winter, cutting woods, starting the fire, gardening, making dolls, scything ... but almost none of them very useful in a big city like Lisbon.
So, I have written down: cooking - this is useful everywhere. So useful, that sometimes I like to tease myself that I have a cooking passport.
But I don't like to see myself as a cook. Cooking is just a part of what I am doing. A passion, A big one, and I enjoy it a lot, but still just a part. So I added storytelling. Cooking, storytelling, and what else? And then came the answer: laughing! I am brilliant at laughing. Who knows me and heard me laughing knows what I am talking about. And I have written down:
Laughing, I am so good at laughing, that I am thinking about became a Laughter Yoga trainer!
Then, because I am a doer, I made the next step: I found a Laughter Yoga course and put myself on the list. With every day, my excitement about my new career grew bigger and bigger. And when the course started, it was like I was born for this. So, now I am officially Lider di Yoga di Riso!

It is my opportunity to share with as many people as I can this wonderful gift that I have - to bring the joyful laugh and childlike playfulness to others.

Many thanks for all the wonderful people that helped me in this journey! You make my life more wonderful! I see the world being more bright, just knowing that you are my friends!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu