marți, 9 august 2016

The ecology of human relationship - Compassionate communication workshop

More than two weeks ago, at the begging of the PDC event, at O Fojo I had the opportunity to deliver a short introduction to Nonviolent Communication. I was talking with Andrea, the co-facilitator of the PDC about my dream to design a NVC workshop that from the permaculture point of view, using and adapting the permaculture principles to our inner being and to our relationships.
The surprise came next morning, when I was told that I will have the chance to deliver a 30 minutes session that evening.
First, I was terrified. 30 minutes for a subject so big? I was so frightened, that I was tempted to say no. But it was my dream, so how I can tell no to my dream?
So, I spend all the day rehearsing in my mind, asking myself what is most important to present and what would be the most useful for the listeners. And then, I just jumped in and I did it.

Now I am in Lisbon and I am developing an itinerary workshop. The first one it will be this  Saturday, in Lisbon.
The name of event is The ecology of human relationship. It will be a practical workshop, mixing the theory with practical exercises.
I will speak about the basic of nonviolent communication, about the process and about the biggest challenges that we encounter when we stat to apply NVC in our lives.
I will come with more details in the next post.
If you are interested, please leave a comment!

Obrigada!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu