duminică, 7 august 2016

PPDC - Portughese Permaculture Design Course



So, I am now in Portugal and I am in love with the country and the people. I had never imagined myself living in another country than Romania, but now I start to dream about living half of the year (maybe more) here and half of the year in Romania, in the mountains.
Portugal is fascinating. I have all the time the impression that the sea is very close, even if I am hundreds of miles away from it. I think is because of the childhood picture that I have about the Romanian sea.
There are so many things that I love here! I love the flowers, the huge Bougainvillea, Leander and Lantana bushes, I love the amazing stones that are all over, I love the village parties and the festivals, but most of all I love the way that people here know to celebrate the joy  of life.

The last weeks I was cooking for the PDC event at O Fojo.  It was an amazing experience. This is the fourth time when I participate to a PDC, three times as a cook, and one time as a student. I can tell with all my heart that this was the best one from all of them.
No way to compare – in terms of facilities, of food or fun – just the best and I said all!

Even the personal process was more easy, delightful and natural flowing. Actually, it was the first time in my life when I enjoyed even the struggles.
I met extraordinary ordinary people and I resonated strongly with them. A lot of thanks to the BAD kitchen team – I never had such good work-and-friend relationship!

I think this is what I like the most in this type of events – the possibility to meet people which I resonate so strong, that I believe that I met them before – you know, that type of person that you have the feeling that you know them since forever, from the first minute that you met them. It was not a new experience, but it was never so intense and never with so many people until now.

I am grateful for this experience! I am lucky to meet so many same-family souls.
I wish you all the best and I can`t wait to see the projects that will grow from the seeds that were planted this days!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu