miercuri, 17 august 2016

PPDC2 - Portughese Permaculture Design Course - part 2

The Permaculture Design Course at O Fojo it was one of most beautiful learning experience since five years ago, when I left the city trying to start a community in Transylvania, Romania.
I didn`t  know at that time, but that was the beginning of a long, intense and beautiful journey that brought a lot of joyful moments  in my life, and a lot of amazing people.
This particular PDC helped me to create deep connections with the people.
I was amazed to look at myself and see how much I enjoyed to be around all of the participants. Before, I was more into a doing energy. I was more a to-do-list, a human-doing then a human-being.
One particular moment is very alive in my mind in my heart. I already shared this in the morning-circle and now I want to write about it because I gain a lot of joy from what I learned then.

Let`s start with the beginning:
I had a great time with the BAD kitchen team: Barak, Ana, Dalia. The best work-relationship that I had ever. And not just work. The way we feel together, the flow, the hugs, the daily joke, it was like a dream.And one day, in the morning, I wake up with an awful thought:
”This PDC will be soon over, and they will go, and I might never see them again!” And I felt so sad... (even now, when I am writing this, I feel a little bit sad). 

And then, it was that voice that speak to me sometime and help me to see the things differently. And șhe said to me:
”But now they are here!”

And that was all. I knew before that they are still there, with me. But I knew it mentally. In that moment, I embodied it. I felt their presence with my whole being. 
And then, something extraordinary happened: the time extended, and stood still. No tick-tack, nothing. It was just me and the moment.
Since then, I try to stop the time whenever I can, whatever I am doing. I may be walking on a street of Lisbon and watch the sunset reflected in the windows of the buildings. I may be eating an ice cream, or talk with somebody. What I am doing it is not so important. Important is the place where I am when I am fully in the moment.

There is a wonderful place to be!

Thank you, BAD team! And thank you all! I miss you.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu